CSS3 Buttons by Css3Menu.com
Visit us on Facebook
Here is a letter to all from the Shriners
2015 Raffle Winners
Thank you to all of the organizations who donated prizes so we could raise more money for the Shriners Hospital for Children in Boston. Below is the list of lucky winners. We hope to see you all again in 2016 with your friends to win even more prizes.
1. Buffalo Wild Wings Certificate $25.00 - Sayre
2. Buffalo Wild Wings Certificate $25.00 - June Manfred
3. Sun Journal – 12 weeks, 7 day print and digital subscription – David Saphier
4. Oxford Casino dinner for two - $65.00 - Melissa Collins
5. JCPD Enforcers Team helmet and a new pair of hockey gloves – Michael Elwood
6. Pair of tickets to the NEF (New England Fights XVI) - Terri Allen
7. Pair of tickets “Bush & Theory of a Deadman” - Justin Lamoatogre
8. Pedro O’Hara’s Mexican Irish Pub, $50.00 certificate - Gabby Adams
9. Pedro O’Hara’s Mexican Irish Pub $50.00 certificate - Jeff Smith
10. Polaris Radio Controlled Snowmobile collectable, donated by the Snowmobile Museum in Turner Maine, 50th anniversary edition. - Shawn Collins
11. 2 night stay at the Ramada Inn, Lewiston, Maine good for 1 year, 1/31/16 – Amanda Colpitts
12. 2 night stay at the Ramada Inn, Lewiston, Maine good for 1 year, 1/31/16 – Michael Elwood
13. Two burner camp stove, donated by Bill Welch from Pedro’s - Michael Elwood
14. 54 quart Coleman cooler, donated by Bill Welch from Pedro’s – Jeanne Carpenter
The Rowe Auburn “Shot to win” raffle winner barely missed, but a certificate was won for $50.00
Current Lewiston/Auburn Weather
Click for weather forecast
|2015 - Sunday Championship Day|
Bronze B - NYPD Oldtimers 6 Old Colony Police & Fire 5
Complete Results of the Entire Tournament
|Check out the new Team Logo Page. This is where you will find the logos of past and present teams that have played in the tournament.|
If there is any hockey player out there, who can't find a team to play on, we have a few teams that are looking for players. As long as you are a member of a Fire, Police or Military department, you can be placed on teams that need more members.
If you are interested in playing on a team, contact Brenda via email or call 207-357-5687.
All Law Enforcement Agencies, Corrections
Officers, Active & Retired Military, Reserve Units, National Guard,
Fire Service, EMS, Career & Volunteer (Active and Retired), are eligible. Department personnel from any
Country, Province, State, and County.
Home of The Tournament is the Androscoggin Bank Colisée
The Androscoggin Bank Colisée is a 67,000 square foot multipurpose facility, seating approximately 3,682 for hockey and up to 4,500+ for concerts. The multi-purpose facility can also host a wide variety of events including boxing, basketball, rodeos, ice shows, theatrical productions and trade-shows. The Androscoggin Bank Colisée has over 800 parking spaces with additional adjacent street parking.
Without the generous support of our sponsors The Maine Event, Battle on Ice would not be possible. Please consider patronizing our sponsors whenever your purchasing needs require their services or equipment - click on logo to visit their site.